Floyd Valley Healthcare’s social workers ensure you are connected to necessary inpatient and community services.
Social Services helps patients and families manage and adapt to changes resulting from illness or hospitalization. These free services include discharge planning, transitions to assisted living or nursing home and home health care.
Social workers can:
- Advocate for patients and families
- Connect to community, county and state resources
- Counsel patients and families and assist with emotional and psychological distress
- Provide information on advance directives
- Discharge planning and assistance with post-hospital placement and services
- Assist with questions concerning finances
- Address issues of family violence and abuse
- Intervene with individuals who cannot care for themselves or are in danger for self-harm or from others
To learn how we help patients and families cope with and adapt to changes brought about by illness and hospitalization, ask your care team to contact Floyd Valley Social Services or call (712) 546-3330.
If you are in danger or need immediate assistance, call 9-1-1.
Floyd Valley Newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact