Floyd Valley Healthcare is committed to making your home and community a healthier place to live.
- Home Health Services - Receive nursing and therapy care in the convenience of your home
- Homemaker Services – Get the help you need for daily living activities so you can stay in your home safely and independently.
- Public Health – Benefit from immunizations and disaster planning that’s provided for Plymouth County
Your Nurse (makes periodic visits to:)
- Evaluate the individual or family needs.
- Do treatments such as dressing changes, catheter care, injections, assist with medications, I.V.’s, etc.
- Obtain blood and urine specimens.
- Reinforce learning or teach the individual and/or family how to perform care.
- Once a physician’s referral is received, facilitate communication between patient and doctor regarding illness and changes in health status.
- Refer to other community resources according to family needs.
Your Home Care Aide
- Assists in giving a bath, shampoo, and other personal care.
- Observes for changes in the client’s condition to be reported to a nurse.
- Assists with prescribed exercises and walking.
- Does light housekeeping such as dusting, vacuuming, laundry, and cleaning kitchen appliances.
- Meal preparation.
Your Physical Therapist
- Helps patients regain maximum level of mobility and independence.
Your Occupational Therapist
- Helps patients achieve independence through treatment programs aimed at improving ability to carry out daily activities and training in the use of adaptive equipment to replace lost function.
Your Speech Therapist
- Helps patients with communication problems involving speech and hearing.
send a greeting
FVH HOT SHOTS
© 2019 Floyd Valley Healthcare